1. Click on Dial to connect to Illuminati Online.
2. Enter your username and password in this dialogue box. Make sure NOT to put anything in the blank for "Domain". Also, remember that your username is always lower case and your password is case sensitive. Click on "OK" to dial.
3. You will hear your modem dial and see a series of small windows, beginnning with the script running and then:
4. When your script finishes registering you on the network, you will see the Connection Complete dialog box. Click on "Close on dial" and "Do not display this message again" so that there are checks in the boxes next to them, then click on the OK button.
5. You are now connected and may run any Internet applications that are winsock compliant.
To see how long you've been connected, or to monitor other aspects of your connection, go to the phone icon in the task bar in the lower right-hand corner of your screen (next to the clock), and click your RIGHT mouse button on it. Then click on Open Dial-Up Monitor.